- [BUNDLE SET – 5PACK] Includes 3x Liner Brushes (4mm, 7mm, 9mm) and 2x Striping Brushes (5mm, 25mm).
- [COLOR] Purple.
- Liner #0000 - Brush Length: 4mm.
- Liner #00 - Brush Length: 7mm.
- Liner #0 - Brush Length: 9mm.
- Striping Brush #5mm - Brush Length: 5mm
- Striping Brush #25mm - Brush Length: 25mm.
- [FEATURES] Ideal for drawing fine lines on nail tips. Great for short strokes, small details, and filling colors. The variety of brush sizes is perfect for nail art design, helping you create beautiful nail patterns in seconds.
- [BENEFITS] High quality nylon hair works great with regular nail polish and acrylic paint; holds and releases nicely on nails.
- [USAGE] Perfect for professional nail salons and DIY nail art at home. Great for all kinds of acrylic nails and French nails. Perfect for creating complex work likes delicate carving and stereoscopic patterns.
CLEANING YOUR BRUSH:
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- Pour nailbrush cleaner solution into a glass container. The cleaning solution is usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the bristles on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off if too much force is used.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
- Wash the brushes in warm water before using them, and properly clean after use; this will keep them in good condition and can extend the life of the nail brush.