• [BUNDLE SET – 3PACK] Includes Beaute Galleria Kolinsky Sable Brushes #4, #8 and #10 (one of each).
• [COLOR] Light brown.
- Size #4 - Brush Width: 5mm, Brush Length: 17mm.
- Size #8 - Brush Width: 7mm, Brush Length: 23mm.
- Size #10 - Brush Width: 9mm, Brush Length: 23mm.
• [FEATURES] This set features high quality brushes that are manufactured using Kolinsky Sable hair. The brushes offer superior spring and control, plus unsurpassed water-carrying performance. They have plated silver, seamless ferrules, and are well suited for oils, acrylics, watercolors, or gouache.
• [BENEFITS] Pure Kolinsky Sable hair provides superior paint holding capacity with smooth flow and excellent snap and spring of the brush head. The hair is very comfortable, waterproof, soft, ductile, and is regarded as the best brush material.
• [USAGE] Excellent nail art and nail sculptor brush. Ideal for fine nail art work to draw lines, detailing flowers or special patterns. .
CLEANING YOUR BRUSH:
1. Always clean your brush immediately after use.
2. Pour nailbrush cleaner solution into a glass container. The cleaning solution is usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
3. Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the bristles on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off if too much force is used.
4. With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
5. (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
Wash the brushes in warm water before using them, and properly clean after use; this will keep them in good condition and can extend the life of the nail brush.
Beaute Galleria is a registered trademark of Beaute Galleria LLC and is exclusively distributed by Beaute Galleria. Beaute Galleria trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.