• [CLIP IN SYNTHETIC HAIR EXTENSION] Includes 1 piece of clip-in synthetic hair extension.
• [COLOR & SIZE] 7 colors to choose: Black, Natural Black, Light Ginger Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Blonde, Golden Blonde, Bleach Blonde. Size: Length: Approx. 22 Inches, Width: Approx. 9 Inches, Weight: Approx. 4 Oz (110g-120g).
• [FEATURES] Premium quality, tangle free and silky soft. The clip in hair extension create an instant volume boost, you can add multiple hair extension if need more volume to your hair. Clip in hair extension will blend and lengthens your hair. Back metal clips design, easy to attach and remove.
• [BENEFITS] This is a 356F (180C) degree heat resistant synthetic fiber. Could be ironed to be curly or straight at 250F-300F (120C-150C) degree. Blow drying is not recommended.
• [USAGE] Change to a glamorous new look. Quick repair for bad hair-cut. Add thickness to your natural hair. Special hair styles for different occasions.
5-Clip synthetic hair extension is really easy to care for, and it is a less costly alternation to human hair. It is easy to apply and remove without assistance. The clip in hair extension create an instant volume boost, you can add multiple hair extension if need more volume to your hair. Clip in hair extension will blend and lengthens your hair. It causes absolutely no damage to your hair. Synthetic hair has little resistance to heat; to curl, please heat the curling iron between 260 F to 280 F. Constantly checking the hair fibers is needed to prevent it from getting damage.
HOW TO USE:STEP 1: Comb your hair.
STEP 2: Using a comb or your fingers, create a part where you wish to attach the hair extension clip. Clip your hair up to keep it out of the way as you fit the extension.
STEP 3: Open the clips on the hair extensions so they are ready to be inserted into your hair.
STEP 4: Start with the middle clip; insert the opened clip and gently push down to snap the clips into place.
STEP 5: Repeat with remaining hair clips to both sides.
STEP 6: Finish clips and make sure they are all secured.
STEP 7: Release the parted hair. Gently finger-comb the hair extensions to blend them in with your hair.
HOW TO CLEAN:
1) Put the hair extension into lukewarm water with shampoo for 5 minutes, shake and rub gently. Wash with lukewarm to cold water.
2) Use a conditioner that is oily, like a deep conditioning treatment. Rinse off 90% but leave just a little in, to prevent tangling.
3) Wrap the hair extension up in a towel, and let them sit dry without interfering.
4) After dry, take a large bristle brush and brush out any knots in them. You can add small amount of hair conditioner or leave in treatment.
Beaute Galleria is a registered trademark of Beaute Galleria LLC and is exclusively distributed by Beaute Galleria. Beaute Galleria trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.