- [KOLINSKY SABLE BRUSH – 1 PIECE] Include 1x Beaute Galleria Kolinsky Sable brush.
- [COLOR] Color: Champagne Gold.
- [SIZE] Available in six sizes. Choose according to your needs.
- Liner #0000 - Brush Length: 4mm.
- Liner #000 - Brush Length: 5mm.
- Liner #00 - Brush Length: 7mm.
- Liner #0 - Brush Length: 10mm.
- Striping Brush #12mm - Brush Length: 12mm.
- Striping Brush #15mm - Brush Length: 15mm.
- [FEATURES] Ideal for drawing fine lines on nail tips. Great for short strokes, small details, and filling colors. The variety of brush sizes is perfect for nail art design, helping you create beautiful nail patterns in seconds.
- [BENEFITS] Pure Kolinsky Sable hair provides superior paint holding capacity with smooth flow and excellent snap and spring of the brush head. The hair is very comfortable, waterproof, soft, ductile, and is regarded as the best brush material.
- [USAGE] Excellent nail art and nail sculptor brush. Ideal for fine nail art work to draw lines, detailing flowers or special patterns.
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- Pour nailbrush cleaner solution into a glass container. The cleaning solution is usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the bristles on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off if too much force is used.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- Optional: Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.