- [BUNDLE SET – 4PACK] Includes 4pcs UV Gel nail brushes with 4 different sizes: #6, #8, #10, #14.
- [COLOR] Apple Green.
- Size #6 - Brush Width: 5mm, Brush Length: 7mm.
- Size #8 - Brush Width: 6mm, Brush Length: 8mm.
- Size #10 - Brush Width: 7mm, Brush Length: 9mm.
- Size #14 - Brush Width: 9mm, Brush Length: 11mm.
- [FEATURES] Ideal for nail art painting, UV gel nail, PolyGel nail, etc. The oval-shaped brush design makes for smooth nail bed application. The variety of brush sizes is perfect for nail art design, helping you create beautiful nail patterns in seconds.
- [BENEFITS] High quality nylon hair works perfectly with regular nail polish and acrylic paint; holds and releases nicely on nails.
- [USAGE] Perfect for professional nail salons and DIY nail art at home. Mainly used to UV nail and French Nails, drawing exquisite 3D painted patterns, geometric patterns, plaid, flowers, etc. Further, nail powder, sequins, and flakes can be picked up by these brushes. Just apply some top coat with the brush tip and decorate your nails with your favorite glitter and flakes.
CLEANING YOUR BRUSH:
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- Pour nailbrush cleaner solution into a glass container. The cleaning solution is usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the bristles on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off if too much force is used.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
- Wash the brushes in warm water before using them, and properly clean after use; this will keep them in good condition and can extend the life of the nail brush.