- [KOLINSKY SABLE BRUSH – 1 PIECE] Include 1x BEAUTÉ GALLERIA Kolinsky Sable Brush (CRIMPED).
- [COLOR] Color: Champagne Gold.
- [SIZE] Available in four sizes. Choose according to your needs.
- Acrylic Brush 8# - Brush Width: 7mm, Brush Length: 19mm.
- Acrylic Brush 12# - Brush Width: 8mm, Brush Length: 23mm.
- Acrylic Brush 14# - Brush Width: 8.5 mm, Brush Length: 24mm.
- Acrylic Brush 16# - Brush Width: 9mm, Brush Length: 25mm.
- [FEATURES] This brush features a high-quality crimped round-shaped brush head that is manufactured using Kolinsky Sable hair. The brushes offer superior spring and control, plus unsurpassed water-carrying performance. They have plated silver, seamless ferrules, and are well suited for oils, acrylics, watercolors, or gouache.
- [BENEFITS] This brush is round and crimped at the base of the brush; it features a flatter belly and tapered point for precision and control. Pure Kolinsky Sable hair provides superior paint holding capacity with smooth flow and excellent snap and spring of the brush head. The hair is very comfortable, waterproof, soft, ductile, and is regarded as the best brush material.
- [USAGE] Excellent Kolinsky Brushes are suitable for all nail art and nail sculpting. Ideal for acrylic application such as acrylic powder, nail extension, and nail carving.
- Always clean your brush immediately after use.
- Pour nailbrush cleaner solution into a glass container. The cleaning solution is usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
- Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the bristles on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off if too much force is used.
- With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
- Optional: Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.
To prevent acrylic nail brush from dried acrylic clogging or clumping, always clean this brush thoroughly after each acrylic application session with the acrylic liquid monomer. DO NOT USE ACETONE with kolinsky sable brushes. If the brush is not cleaned promptly, it will be difficult to clean because acrylic powder quickly clumps in a short time.